Monday, March 22, 2010

Comments4Teachers: A GeekyMomma's Blog

Week 10 "An Open Letter to my Students' Parents"
This week's post was about how parents can get involved in their child's blog.
"I think that it is so important to get parents involved in their child's education and blogging is such an excellent way to do that!
I'm a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class and we've been learning about how to effectively use technology in the classroom." (You can find the blog post I responded to here.)

Week 12 "Ten Things Your Student Can Blog About Today"
This week's post was a list of ideas for students to write about on their blog. As a future English teacher, I look forward to encouraging my students to write about their own experiences and their interests.
"Wow! This is such a great idea! I'm still in school to become a teacher, but I would love to have each of my students blog and share their ideas with others! I am so excited to start!"



No comments:

Post a Comment