Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Personal Learning Network (PLN)



My personal learning network includes the Langwitches blog and The Teachers' Podcast. Both provide information that I find interesting and relevant to my future career. They provide insight from other teachers who have been through experiences that all teachers go through. Both discuss the use of technology in the teaching field.
I am also thinking of asking my friend Liz to start a blog with me. We are both majoring in Secondary Ed./Language Arts and have been discussing the importance of keeping journals of our own experiences so that we can go back and see how we've grown as educators. I think it might be beneficial if we keep these journal entries together and post them on the web so that we can benefit others as well as ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment